- We allow you to browse our site anonymously without automatically collecting any personal information from you.
- We will only collect personal information about you with your consent, either directly through you or through your authorised agent (such as someone who is signing you up to our service).
- We keep your personal information private through reasonable security measures, confidentiality policies, and access restrictions.
- We do not collect your credit card information, but we do allow our payment processor to collect that information for us using their secure service.
- We do not knowingly collect personal information on children, and we offer the means to destroy personal information on children that we have inadvertently collected.
- When your personal information is used internally, we will only use it for technical administration, customer administration, internal marketing, and communications with you.
- We will never communicate your personal information to a third party without your explicit consent.
- You may access your personal data any time by logging into your account on the website, or by contacting us via phone or e-mail.
- You have the right to request that your personal data be changed or removed from our records.
Information about our Organisation and Web site
Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of LocalMotive Organic Delivery. Our principal activities are:
- Home delivery of produce through online ordering
- Supporting clients' fundraising efforts through offering commissions on above service
- Organisation Name:
- LocalMotive Organic Delivery
- 27218 Garnett Valley Rd
Summerland, BC V0H 1Z3
- Web Site:
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
Our Web site includes links to third party Web service providers, who are covered under their own privacy policies.
Automatic Collection of Information
We link automatically logged information with personal data about specific individuals. We also link information stored in cookies with personal data about specific individuals. We do so for the following purposes:
- Technical administration of the Web site
- Customer administration
We do not store personal data directly in cookies.
Data Collection and its Purpose
We collect the personal data that you or your authorised agent may volunteer while using our services.
We may supplement the personal information we have collected about our visitors from other sources, such as telephone directories or private organisations. This information will only be collected when our visitors' supplied information is incorrect or incomplete. We do not collect financial identifiers such as credit card numbers, but we may keep accounting records of each customer who conducts financial transactions with our company.
We only collect personal data for the purposes of technical administration, customer administration, internal marketing purposes, and company-to-customer communications. If we wish to use your personal data for new purposes, we offer you the means to consent to those new purposes:
- by indicating in a box at the point on the site where consent to such new purposes is requested
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the personal information we currently collect and keep for the above stated purposes: Name, postal address, street address, e-mail address, and phone number.
We may, but only with your consent, communicate your personal information to third parties. You may indicate your consent:
- by indicating in a box at the point on the site where consent to such purposes is requested
- by sending an email to email@example.com
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children. However, if it is brought to our attention that we have unknowingly collected personal data from children, we take specific steps to protect the privacy of children by making reasonable efforts to ensure that a parent or legal guardian has authorised the collection of the child's personal data. If we have determined that a parent or legal guardian has not authorised the collection of the child's personal data, we will destroy such personal data.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We may disclose our visitors' personal data to our subsidiaries or other organisations. However, we will always ask our visitors for permission to disclose their personal data to third parties by allowing them to opt in at the site where personal data is collected.
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our Web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data. Collection of highly sensitive personal data, such as credit card information, is collected by a third party who does give visitors the option of using a secure transmission method.
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can inquire whether we are collecting personal data about you, and what personal data we are collecting about you, by the following methods:
- logging into your account ( http://www.localmotive.ca/market/ ) using the e-mail address and password you used when you signed up
- telephoning us at 250-497-6577
- e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon request, we will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, almost instantaneously on-line, or via phone or e-mail, although we may before require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data erased, rectified, amended, or completed.
- Paul d'Aoust
- Owner/operator, Helios Communications
- #10 - 3099 South Main St, Penticton, BC V2A 6Y2
- Thomas Tumbach
- Owner/operator, LocalMotive Organic Delivery
- 27218 Garnett Valley Rd, Summerland, BC V0H 1Z3
- Phone Number:
- Email address: